qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qvm86, kqemu and video speed

From: Struan Bartlett
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qvm86, kqemu and video speed
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:51:57 +0200

Struan Bartlett wrote:
This has come up before, and it will come up again. Apparently, we don't know whether Diego's BochsVGA source is open. However we do know Filip Navarra's is (and I've posted what I have on http://www.praguespringpeople.org/Struan/Software/QEMU/Drivers/ for the interested).
P.S. I'm no expert Windows programmer - does anyone know what tools you need to compile this?