qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] x86-64 lacks local APIC

From: Filip Navara
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] x86-64 lacks local APIC
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:14:47 +0200

Fabrice Bellard wrote:

I can include the patch with a specific option to enable it. The option will disapear when the hack will be known to be stable.

As you wish, this hack was never intended for anything but booting Win64 in QEMU and I actually never thought it would be included in the official code base...

Attached is a version with fixed typo spotted by malc.

- Filip