qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu.exe, QEMUMenu.bat and qemu-forum doesn't

From: Per-Erik Kristensson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu.exe, QEMUMenu.bat and qemu-forum doesn't
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:54:03 +0200

Thanks for your answer. When it comes to the menu I don't care much about
that, I mostly use the command line instead. It may be possible to get it to
work in NT4, but not in Win9x sense the command line is much more limited
there. I maybe write a GUI if I find some time and, of course, get some of
the newer version of qemu to start :-).

The silent crashes are very annoying. I tested a nightly build but that
behaved the same. If anyone have a solution I'm willing to test that. I
guess it is a decency problem. Maybe it's directx causing the problem, only
dx3 is supported in NT4. But I have tested in Win98 with dx9 (if I remember
correctly) but it also dies their silently to, so maybe it's something
else...

PEK