qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Developer Mailinglist Archives

From: jeebs
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:00:50 -0500

There is definetly a problem with the mailing list.

It's very slow, plus I'm not receiving all the messages.

There was a notice on the savanah web site (where qemu is officially hosted)
saying they were moving the mail server, but that was last weekend.  It
should be done by now, so I don't know what the current problem is.

You can always go through the qemu mail archives at:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=qemu-devel&r=1&w=1