qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] is there a way to update the clock/date after a -loadvm ?

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: [Qemu-devel] is there a way to update the clock/date after a -loadvm ?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:53:17 +0200

Hi,

I'm using a vanilla qemu-0.7.0 on WinXP host. My guest is a
slax-frodo-5.0.5 live iso.
When I reload a saved vm with -loadvm, my localtime inside the qemu guest
remains the one I had at the time I saved the vm.

Is there a way to force an update? I recall saving vm with a XP host
was great for speed,
but the time would be wrong. I'd like to have a way inside, mayb  thru
the console to
update/force the localtime of the machine to become the current localtime of the
qemu guest.

Note I'm familiar with -localtime and I tried it already, with no success :(

Thanks
--
Christian