qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Old DOS under Qemu

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Old DOS under Qemu
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:55:01 +0200

I just wonder about 1 thing:

In every test - have you created a new hard drive image prior to running QEMU?
I would suggest creating new hard drive images before using QEMU and
use this new hard drive image for each test.

Also, my guess is that some of your floppy images are actually a
compressed Disk Plus Pro/WinImage files. I suggest you download
winimage from http://www.winimage.com and extract the boot floppies to
a new image file (simply open them with winimage and then click save
as, and save them as IMA file).

Hope this helps,

Hetz