qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our dis

From: Leonardo E. Reiter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our distribution.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:41:41 -0400

We are not distributing KQEMU.  We ask our users to download it themselves.

- Leo

Christian MICHON wrote:
There are people out there already distributing kqemu, if I understand
enough the following article.

http://knoppix.guilinux.com/article.php?sid=1067

Did they get approval? Or are they just re-packaging qemu and asking
the end-user to recompile kqemu module themselves ?

--
Leonardo E. Reiter
Vice President of Product Development, CTO

Win4Lin, Inc.
Virtual Computing from Desktop to Data Center
Main: +1 512 339 7979
Fax: +1 512 532 6501
http://www.win4lin.com