qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] cocoa.m using openGL
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:09:35 +0200

Mike!

Le 24 mai 05 à 17:11, Mike Kronenberg a écrit :

[..]
=> openGL is 3.5% faster on my system

Impressive ;)

plus
- it solves some issues i had with hiding/showing the toolbar (damaging the qd_view)
- it could accelerate the generation of livethumbnails i am using

Testbuild and diff are on

At this point I'm asking, whether my patch should/can be included into the CVS, what changes I should make, or how to continue...

Send your patch to Fabrice (and the list)! I can't really test it right now, but after a really quick look, it looks clean enough for me.
And I don't think you should wait any longer. I think it is better to work directly on the CVS, with a patch per bug/features scheme.

bye,

Pierre.