qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Hand written code generator #2

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Hand written code generator #2
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:36:53 +0200

"Arm is still the only target that really takes advantage of any of
the new functionality."
Sorry I missed this line :(

I hope you will still consider x86 target before x86-64. You'd get a broader
audience for testing/debug.

If so, let us know. I haven't switched to svn yet...

Thanks anyway
Christian