qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GDB support for sparc-user

From: Tinnemeyer, Jorn
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GDB support for sparc-user
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:32:34 +0100

Hi,

I am having the following gdb difficulties with QEMU (latest CVS snapshot,
nbench was cross compiled and works perfectly with qemu-sparc alone):

QEMU started as:
qemu-sparc -g -L /usr/local/gnemul/qemu-sparc nbench

The gdb is started using the following in another terminal:

gdb nbench
GNU gdb 6.3
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...Using host libthread_db
library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) target remote localhost:1234
Remote debugging using localhost:1234
0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb)

If I set breakpoints, same occurs. Does anyone else have this problem or am I
doing something incorrectly?

Many thanks!