qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Is there a public cvs for qemu? I have a problem with 0.7.0

From: Helge Hafting
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Is there a public cvs for qemu? I have a problem with 0.7.0
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:27:08 +0200

Some posts mentions cvs, but I couldn't find info about any public cvs,
so I wonder if there is one.  Read access is all I need.

One of the stated goals is to improve correctness, and I hope that eventually
will solve a problem I have.  I have a single windows program that I
need to run (linux host), but it always fails in one way or another:

* win98: fast compared to xp, but lots of crashes and no networking.

*windows xp pro: much slower, but also  better.  The program (written in VB)
works flawlessly except for a crash when trying to print. Unfortunately,
printing is one of its main uses.
I have tried lots of tips from the developer, including reinstalls, SP1, SP2 and different printer drivers.
So it seems to be a problem with the emulated machine somehow.
I don't use the acceleration stuff, the program is light and fast enough. Getting it to work is the important point.

Helge Hafting