qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: xen is not working with qemu0.7/kqemu

From: G L
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: xen is not working with qemu0.7/kqemu
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:23:33 +0200

Hi,

So far no news for my problem, so I tested with qvm86 to see if it works...

I compiled qemu 0.7.0 and qvm86 (cvs checkout fresh from today).

I don't use devfs or udev so I did a "mknod qvm86 c 10 62" before
"modprobe qvm86".

I used the exact same image I used for kqemu, and I have a
segmentation fault when booting the domO (can't tell if I reached the
"hotplug stage", it happened too fast.

The last informations from a "strace qemu -hda xen.img" are :

sigreturn()                             = ? (mask now [])
ioctl(6, SPIOCSTYPE or VTXIOCGETINFO, 0xbffff160) = 14
--- SIGALRM (Alarm clock) @ 0 (0) ---
times({tms_utime=406, tms_stime=53, tms_cutime=0, tms_cstime=0}) = 576022673
sigreturn()                             = ? (mask now [])
ioctl(6, SPIOCSTYPE or VTXIOCGETINFO <unfinished ...>
+++ killed by SIGSEGV +++

Don't know of this help, I can do some more testing and provide the
system image used for the tests.

Please cc: me
Gildas