qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update

From: jeebs
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] quick gtk2.c update
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:26:11 -0500

"Jim C. Brown"

> Ok this is probably the final revision. I had the code vindicated by an
> actual
> Windows programmer. He says it should work fine. It should compile, run,
> and make

Okay... I compiled it and the keys do appear to work.

That problem does appear to be fixed.

It doesn't look like the 'insert' key toggles between insert / overstrike
when I use the Win3 wordpad to read a file.  However, this is in the regular
qemu 0.70, so I don't know if it's a problem with qemu, or Win 3 wordpad.

Now, while running my Win 3 test image, I notice that double clicking
doesn't work.  I couldn't get anything to open up no matter how fast I
clicked.

Single clicking works okay, though.

> qemu under gtk usable. Also I modified it so it lets u know when u are
> using GTK.

I noticed that immediately when I ran it...  Nice.  Thanks.

> Still, I work with what I have to go on. Try this gtk2.c and report any
> errors
> (be they compile errors or runtime errors or keyboard problems). Your help
> is
> always greatly appreciated.

I'm glad I'm able to help.

The previous qemu errors I've reported have been completely ignored!

At least you are taking an active interest in what a mere user has to
say....