qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Build environment image

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Build environment image
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:07:19 +0200

you would probably need to setup cross compilers at least,
find a global linux config file generic enough (ex: no framebuffer),
and at least a initrd with minimum bins (static busybox would be
best).

This also implies you've a lot of time free :) if you want to do it for
many architectures/targets.

I'm trying to build one on x86, but to gather the patches and
generic features I want (I want as small as possible) is consuming
much time already.

Christian