qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problems with win2000 - qemu CVS version

From: Emmanuel Nicolas Millan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problems with win2000 - qemu CVS version
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 00:01:51 -0300

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems installing win2000 in a linux host, the problem is
already known, the disk fills up really quickly.
First I try qemu 0.7.0 and apply the patch win2k-disk-full-fix... but
it didn't work..
I download the cvs version 0.7.1 ( - Windows 2000 install disk full
hack - original idea from VladimirN. Oleynik - extracted FROM THE
ChangeLog) and I'm still having the same problem.....
I try this two configurations with and without kqemu.

Does anyone have an idea of where I'm making a mistake??? or this is a
still known problem and the patch is not working??

Thanks (Sorry for my English)

--
       Emmanuel N. Millan