qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] pcnet/mingw32 debug info (help needed)

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: [Qemu-devel] pcnet/mingw32 debug info (help needed)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:31:51 +0200

Apparently, the crash I'm getting is from the tcp/ip layer inside
mingw libs (without debug info). libws2 to be more accurate.
(Maybe it's a slirp/pcnet incompatibility ?)

here's the output of gdb. If anyone can make something from it,
thanks in advance. Pls note I also did a comparison on the
preprocessed output of pcnet.c between linux hosts and
windows host, and htonl calls was the only difference (I
realigned it, but it fails the same way).

$ gdb qemu.exe
GNU gdb 5.2.1
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-mingw32"...
(gdb) set args -L . -cdrom slaxpro.iso -nic-pcnet
(gdb) run
Starting program: qemu.exe -L . -cdrom slaxpro.iso -nic-pcnet

0x77fa5575 in _libws2_32_a_iname ()
(gdb) where
#0  0x77fa5575 in _libws2_32_a_iname ()
#1  0x00000000 in ?? ()