qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Suggestion: mirror QEMU, please "Connection to host fabrice

From: Wesley Parish
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Suggestion: mirror QEMU, please "Connection to host fabrice.bellard.free.fr is broken"
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:47:14 +1200

I don't know how often I attempt to download the latest QEMU, only to battle
the link being constantly broken, resulting in needing to resume again and
again and again ...

I think QEMU should be mirrored, since it's obviously too popular for the link
it's currently on.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?