qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows

From: Mark Guertin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:43:56 -0400

Gcc 4.x does not. Getting dyngen problems here when trying but I haven't had time to chase anything down on it yet.

dyngen: blr expected at the end of op_bfsw_TO_cc

sure enough, after a quick objdump there is no blr (or variation). Figured this is likely a known thing as gcc 4.x is kind of bleeding edge.

Mark