qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] getting past the ctrl-alt-del login in NT

From: Michael McConnell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] getting past the ctrl-alt-del login in NT
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:09:00 +0100

Andreas Mohr wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 09:58:30PM +1200, Wesley Parish wrote:

Does anyone using qemu know how to do that? bochs has a setting in its bochsrc file that allows you to click on "user-configured button" and it sends ctrl-alt-del to WinNT 4.0.

Is there any analogy to that in qemu?

I'm almost 100% certain the qemu monitor has an option to send keycodes
that you need for workarounds in certain situations.

DISCLAIMER: Not A Qemu User (tm)

I have an NT4 installation under QEMU on my Linux box - and in grab mode, all I do is... press CTRL-ALT-DEL. Clicking in the window or hitting CTRL-ALT enters grab mode.

--
-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
   Eridani Star System

   MailStripper - http://mailstripper.eridani.co.uk/ - UNIX spam filter