qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] getting past the ctrl-alt-del login in NT

From: Mike Swanson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] getting past the ctrl-alt-del login in NT
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:46:10 -0700

Indeed, however I've noticed that a few distros' X-Servers (it doesn't
seem to apply to vanilla X.org) will pass Ctrl-Alt-Delete to INIT and
cause a system reboot or logout the user... on these, there's usually
a setting in xorg.conf to prevent Ctrl-Alt-Delete from being passed to
INIT and just be a normal part of X's lock on the keyboard.