qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Wrong date in a linux Client under Windows host

From: Helmut Auer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Wrong date in a linux Client under Windows host
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 23:18:32 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Hello,
When starting a linux client under Win2K I got a wrong date from the system.
Sometimes its nearly ok, the next time its 2 months ago ...
Any idea what can cause this behaviour or how to avoid it ?
Bye
Helmut
Hi,
Can anyone give me a hint which module is responsible for setting the system time on a linux client under a windows host ? The problem is really annoying, because I do not have network access for getting the time via ntp.

--
Helmut Auer, address@hidden