qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Windows 95 Network driver

From: Leah Cunningham
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Windows 95 Network driver
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:36:10 -0400

Hello again.  I am wondering if anyone has experience running a windows
95 client on qemu and has any more information on how to set up a
network device?  It seems I should be able to install a NE2000plus
driver and have the qemu device work from what I am reading of the
documentation, but I am having trouble getting it to work and wanted to
check if there were any docs or if anyone had already done this before I
get too involved.  I am not installing the win95 system from scratch,
but using an existing image.  I have all of the windows cab files
available, so I can install any windows driver.

Cheers,
Leah
--
Leah Cunningham : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada