qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/KQEMU for server consolidation?

From: Henrik Nordstrom
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/KQEMU for server consolidation?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:09:37 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Leigh Dyer wrote:

Has anyone tried something like this before? QEMU will be running on a server, so I figured that the VNC X server would be a good option for the GUI, but if anyone has a better idea I'd love to hear it.

You could also run VNC or RDP on the Windows server guest installation. Doesn't give you remote access to the early boot sequence but has slightly less overhead.

Regards
Henrik