qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/KQEMU for server consolidation?

From: John Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/KQEMU for server consolidation?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:26:57 -0800

On 11/8/05, Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden> wrote:

Does anybody on this list have a (working) serial tablet? I'd like to know
the activating response, so I can finally finish up the rfb patch.

Earlier I noticed a couple wacom serial units on ebay around $50 US.

I can pitch in $30 to help buy you a tablet if you think this is the way to go. I'm sure it will cost more than $50 with shipping, etc. but that would be a good chunk.

-- John.