qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu and svn

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu and svn
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:05:50 -0500

I just checked the qemu source for 0.7.2 into svn
and then checked out the source. When I tried
to build the source, the build failed because the
symbolic link in i386-softmmu was no longer valid.
Any chance of not using links to files so this error
cannot happen? (Suggestions for workarounds
welcome :-) ).

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,