qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] x86 Virtualization

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] x86 Virtualization
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:08:28 -0500

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 09:05, Mark Williamson wrote:
> Have you seen AMD's SimNow?  Not quite what you want, I know, but better than
> nothing ;-)

I downloaded SimNow and was in the midst of installing it before I realized that
it would only work on AMD64 computers running Linux. I have a 32-bit machine
running OpenBSD. ( I'm now wearing my eyeglasses again. :-) )

I have had such good results even with the downlevel 0.6.1 qemu (and I'm in the
process of upgrading to 7.1/7.2) that I am no longer looking at any other
simulators.

Dave Feustel

--
Switch to Secure OpenBSD with a KDE desktop!!!
NOW with Virtual PC OS support via QEMU and