qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu port for sh4 target in progress

From: Samuel Tardieu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu port for sh4 target in progress
Date: 05 Dec 2005 15:20:37 +0100

Just so that people do not start to work on it on their side, I have
started a qemu for the sh4 target (sh7750s variant). However, I will
not be able to work on it for one month as I'm going to Japan for
vacation.

At this time, qemu is able to start the Shix 2.0 board by Alexis Polti
described here (in French):

  http://perso.enst.fr/~polti/realisations/shix20/

qemu runs the bootloader, reads the Linux kernel from the NAND flash
connected to the sh4 GPIO ports and starts to execute it.

The port is not complete and not ready to be integrated with qemu, but
if people want to work on it while I am away, drop me a mail in the
next 48 hours so that I can send you the patch.

I plan to end this port when I come back in January 2006.

 Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- address@hidden -- http://www.rfc1149.net/