qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] X84_64 - Problem with Qemu/Kqemu - install

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] X84_64 - Problem with Qemu/Kqemu - install
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:23:06 -0200

AFAICT this means that the compilation DID work.

That warning arises from module building tools, not from QEMU itself.
Just check the target directories (i386-softmmu and so on) for QEMU
executables, and the kernel module should be right there in the kqemu
directory.

--
"The user-friendly computer is a red herring. The user-friendliness of
a book just makes it easier to turn pages. There's nothing

On 12/7/05, Bernd Blaudzun <address@hidden> wrote:
>            Hi Folks,
>
>  here is a problem during i compile Qemu-0.7.2 on my AMD - x86_64 System (
> Fedora Core 4 / Kernel- 2.6.14-1.1644_FC4 )

8<