qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qemulating dsp

From: Antti P Miettinen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemulating dsp
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:29:16 +0200

Dave Feustel <address@hidden> writes:
> I have an old pci TMS320C6x development board right in front
> of me as I type this. It came with windows software, but I can't
> do anything with it without a new tool chain now that I am
> running OpenBSD.

TI has a freely downloadable toolchain at

https://www-a.ti.com/downloads/sds_support/targetcontent/LinuxDspTools/index.html

The download requires creating an account and the tools are for Linux,
but they might work on BSD with binary emulation. For example the
compiler/linker/etc are normal command line tools. The installer uses
java and some of the tools seem to require java.

--
http://www.iki.fi/~ananaza/