qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: qemu curses driver

From: andrzej zaborowski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu curses driver
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:58:28 +0100

Hi there,
This is a slightly corrected version of the previous patch.
The changes are:

- fixed the terminal resize event handling, now it should work
regardless of the curses library implementation,
- some keyboard input details,
- and changed the Makefile to compile the curses driver for all
targets that use the VGA emulator (from hw/vga.c) - that means all
targets except Sparc and ARM - I think it is also possible to make
this work for Sparc and ARM but I don't know anything about these
architectures and wouldn't have any way to perform any testing and I
also don't know how useful this would be.

Any comments are welcome, especially if someone encounters any further
bugs or malfunctioning of the interface. What do you think about
including the curses interface in QEMU?

cheers,
Andrzej Zaborowski
--
balrog 2oo5

Dear Outlook users: Please remove me from your address books
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/08/21/143258