qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.8.0 and -initrd option

From: kernel
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.8.0 and -initrd option
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:55:27 -0500 (EST)

I think the loader loads the initrd to the wrong address.  I looked at the
address in lilo/syslinux and changed the source of qemu (I think the linux
loader bios) to load it in the right location. (it worked for me then) I
did not get arround to submitting the patch and have lost it in the
process... hope this helps, tim...