qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] newer system features ACPI, MSI?

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] newer system features ACPI, MSI?
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 03:11:15 +0200

Hi Brad,

most of the features of the QEMU BIOS came from the BOCHS projects
with some stuff came from Fabrice and others.

You might want to look here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/bochs/bochs/bios/

I'm not sure that either BOCHS or QEMU ACPI implementation would
satisfy Vista, although I haven't tried installing Vista with Bochs's
latest BIOS.

As for MSI, I don't know if it's implemented in the BIOS, perhaps
Fabrice or Paul can help you with those questions.

Thanks,
Hetz