I have several versions and instances of QEMU in
various directories. mainly I run Linux distros on top of my host XP
computer for testing before putting them on USB pendrives.
A few days ago I started receiving the following error message whenever I try to run QEMU:
Could not initialize SDL - exiting.
In the past I was running VMWare Player and thought that might be
it but after uninstalling all VMWare I still receive the error message. I also did a
search across my hard drives and renamed all of the sdl.dll files
except one to see if I had a corrupt file in the path but no luck there
I looked thorugh my running processes and services but nothing appears amiss.