qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Gentlemen we have absolute movement! was:Absolute USB-H

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Gentlemen we have absolute movement! was:Absolute USB-HID device musings (was Re: VNC Terminal Server)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 02:18:10 +0400

Anthony Liguori wrote:

Final one of the night. This patch disables relative mouse reporting and disables grab automatically the first time SDL detects that the absolute mouse was enabled. Needs a lot of cleanup but I'm very happy with the user experience on this one.

Perfect with a capital *P*. Disabling the sdl cursor make it look that much
smoother..

My biggest problem now is my motor memory is toast. I run a trackball here and I've just been used to giving it a whirl to let the pointer slam up against the edge of the window.. now it runs off the other side of the host screen :)