qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] usb tablet working with linux/xfree86 guest in absolute

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] usb tablet working with linux/xfree86 guest in absolute mode
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:52:01 -0400

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 08:27:59PM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> The following patch (to the evtouch driver) enables both the middle
> button and scroll wheel:
>
> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/aliguori/evtouch-middle-scroll.diff
>
> I'll send it to the maintainer of evtouch and see if he'll include it
> for future versions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

Binary driver and sample config available at:

http://jma-box.student.umd.edu:8080/evtouch_drv.o
http://jma-box.student.umd.edu:8080/XF86Config-4

Note that you must have the Option "Emulate3Buttons" "off". Otherwise the
middle button will not work.

Binary driver was compiled with X.org 6.8.2 but it works with XFree86 4.2.1