qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Large USB-Patch Documentation and todays CVS patch

From: nix . wie . weg
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Large USB-Patch Documentation and todays CVS patch
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:19:28 +0200

Hello,

As Fabrice pointed out to me yesterday, it takes time to understand the
new usb api. To make this process easier I have assembled a small
documentation.
You will find it here:
http://217.20.126.200/tino/usb_api.pdf
http://217.20.126.200/tino/usb_api.odg

the patch which applies cleanly against todays cvs version is here,
(which includes some small naming changes, as I discovered that I have
used two times the same name for different functions. This was not a
problem as this were local functions, but it was not so good for
understanding the new api):
http://217.20.126.200/tino/usb-2006-04-26.patch

With kind regards,
Tino H. Seifert