qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PATCH: Solaris/Sparc patch against yesterdays' BGR CVS upda

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: Solaris/Sparc patch against yesterdays' BGR CVS update
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:45:38 -0400

---- Fabrice Bellard <address@hidden> wrote:
> In order to stop the release of incomplete BGR patches, I am
> implementing a more complete patch. I am just adding depth = 32 with BGR
> instead of RGB. If other pixel formats are wanted, you should signal it now.

Fabrice - nice job.  The patch works fine.  I munged something up when
I was redoing my patches for Solaris sparc so I mistakenly reported a
problem with the patch.  I redid them and figured out what I did wrong,
and have validated DSL and Win98SE.

I'm still seeing color munging when using vnc and this patch, but I did
not expect this patch to fix that problem.

Enclosed is the latest version of the qemu solaris/sparc patch, applied
against yesterday's CVS (post BGR update).

Ben