qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Logs from coredump on qemu-system-sparc for Solaris 10/SPAR

From: jonathan . kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Logs from coredump on qemu-system-sparc for Solaris 10/SPARC
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:16:21 -0700

Here's a log of the coredump I am seeing.  Does anyone else get this
problem occurring?  It might have to do with the way GCC emits code
for the sparc.

I am only getting this on Solaris 10/sparc.  I got different but more
promising errors on Solaris 10/X86.  To test out the latter I had to
run QEMU within qemu-system-x86_64.  Fun stuff! :)

Jonathan
Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682