qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SystemC hw simulation in qemu

From: Alessandro Corradi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SystemC hw simulation in qemu
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:33:50 +0200

Can someone help me about this? I've looked at exec.c source for understand how io memory addressment go but i don't know if it's the right place to start.
I see that in serial.c source there are IO and memory map function for read and write, and serial_mm_read/write functions use serial_read/write functions. The difference is the base address I see... right? Where I can find this IO address?
And there is a serial_mm_init function. Is it used only all emulation except i386 or can I use it for i386 too? In other words... can I use IO memory address for serial port in 386 emulation or not?

Thanks
Ale

Ps: Be patience, I am only a poor student ;)