Re: wxWidgets and C: was Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI

From: Joe Lee
Subject: Re: wxWidgets and C: was Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GUI
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 11:02:31 -0400

Jim C. Brown wrote:
For the record, we can use wxWidgets in qemu even though we can not use C++
in qemu (something that I would be strongly against).

Requiring this as a dependency would make it easier to deal with issues such as
C++ ABI compatibility by avoiding the direct use of C++.

There's a QtC that I considered using for a Qt GUI for qemu.

How about WX using Python - Is that an option?