qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU and m68k - Has anyone looked at the Syn68k core in

From: Marius Groeger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU and m68k - Has anyone looked at the Syn68k core in Executor ?
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:50:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Armistead, Jason wrote:

Has anyone from the QEMU project (especially Fabrice) contacted the Syn68k
authors with a view to helping some of it to "live on" in QEMU ?  I notice
the m68k support in QEMU is only at a "Dev Only" level.  Perhaps some of the
"lessons learnt" with Ardi's Executor and Syn68k would move this along
further.

There's a good number of 68k emulators in existence; personally, I used some of the Amiga emulators (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_emulation [en], http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_Emulator [de]). Those are of course extremely specific to Amiga HW, and don't emulate all MMU types, but nontheless those might be interesting to look at, too.

Regards,
Marius

--
Marius Groeger <address@hidden>
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software