qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] windows xp under pclinuxos 2005

From: Jan Marten Simons
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] windows xp under pclinuxos 2005
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:38:07 +0200

frisen wrote:
Dear developers,

We would like to know how to resolve the problem of file sharing between guest and host operating systems. We have tried in many ways without any success... If you can send us a suggestion, we would be very grateful - the version of qemu we have tried is the 0.8.1.1.

Many Greetings from

frisellen
I was asking for an integrated virtual FTP server (about 14 months ago). But so far nobody came up with a patch to do this.
Here's the original eMail:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2005-06/msg00025.html

It spawned a quite big thread thread back then (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2005-06/threads.html#00025). I'd still like to see this feature in qemu, as it would be very useful in my opinion.

With regards,
Jan