qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU on dual core WinXP

From: Schwarz, Konrad
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU on dual core WinXP
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:27:15 +0200

Hi,

I have a brand new dual core machine which caused QEMU to go into an
endless loop under Windows XP.  Modifying the process affinity mask to
restrict the process to run on only one machine made the problem go
away.  I admit to having rewritten the "main loop" event handling code
so it may well be my fault.  Still, I would like to know if anyone has
had similar problems with a stock QEMU, since I find debugging QEMU
under Win32 extremely difficult (I currently use Insight or GDB under
Cygwin -- any better ideas?)

Regards,

Konrad