[Qemu-devel] Poor Qemu documentation for Windows host

From: Alexey Eremenko
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Poor Qemu documentation for Windows host
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 05:05:41 +0200

Hi all !

I would like to update some part of Qemu documentation, especially
related to Windows Host.

I am speaking about the end-user docs, those:

For example the documentation is very poor about running Qemu under
Windows host, with it's lacking details about Windows networks.

Such things, only if I understand them correctly, like
host-integration (TAP-network, or virtual Host ethernet devices) and
SMB integration are only work for Linux host, right?

I would like to state exactly which parts of Qemu or not available on
Windows host system in the end-user docs, and I will send you a

-Fenix*NBK*. 18.9.2006