qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win32 build

From: Alexey Eremenko
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win32 build
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 11:05:57 +0200

On 9/24/06, Kazu <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Win32 build has been still broken.

Regards,
Kazu

Hi Kazu !

I have heard, that you are Win32 Qemu maintainer; I am Windows, Linux and Qemu user myself so I would like to work out some issues with you.

1) I would like to build user-friendly setup for Qemu.
2) I would like to have the setup with extras:
Qemu-accelerator(s), GUI(s), TAP-Win32 driver, small Linux image etc...
If you disagree with #2, then:
3) I can build 2 setups for Qemu - one for minimal Qemu (the official package) and second is Qemu+extras.(for user's convenience)

What do you think?