qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] configure flag for compilation question..

From: Ishwar Rattan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] configure flag for compilation question..
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:48:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Martin Bochnig wrote:

Ishwar Rattan wrote:

Where is the problem 64bit versus 32bit ?
(32 bit version of libSDL-1.2.so.0 found while amd64 64bit version needed?)
(should go under /usr/local/lib/amd64/libSDL-1.2.so.0)
Well, the problem is I do not root privileges so can't place libSL in
/usr/local/lib or /usr/local/lib/amd64.

I would like to keep it in $HOME/lib and want qemu to see the lib archive.

I will try LD_LIBRARY_PATH option. Is to possible to have a staticly
linked version of libSDL in the qemu binaries?

-ishwar