qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Hello

From: Martin Bochnig
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Hello
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:02:35 +0200

Eric Lowe wrote:

>>please ask Eric Lowe.
>>I did not prepare the x64/x86 stuff.
>>And the sdl amd64 bit patch is also from him.

Before I finally go:

I just learned, that the term "stuff" has a negative side-meaning:
http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/dings.cgi?lang=en&service=en-de&opterrors=0&optpro=0&query=stuff&dlink=self&comment=
That was by no means my intention !
Further: I didn't mention, that Eric Lowe is the guy, who ported the
BSD-kqemu-wrapper to Solaris x86 and x64.

Cool!
Well done !!

-martin