qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] config file support

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] config file support
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:58:42 +0200

On 10/22/06, Rob Landley <address@hidden> wrote:
As a random end-user, I really like being able to run qemu without a config
file, configuring it entirely on the command line.  I'd be highly
disappointed if qemu turned into another Wine.

Rob

we've a lot to gain from it. Think twice: the shell and the host you use
behaves in a certain way because of the way you write the command line.

Migrate to a different OS for the host and you might be done for: I
believe the config file support will help solving problems and debug,
but most important will help promote qemu usage to the rest of
the community (understand: non-developpers).

Rob: you're far from being a random user, right ? :)

--
Christian