[Qemu-devel] Problem with windows qemu port

From: Eric Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problem with windows qemu port
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:24:29 +0100

I'm writing a gui for qemu and I got some problem with the win32 port.
I'm using the option -monitor tcp:xxxx:x to pilot qemu from my gui.
it works fine under linux but it doesn't work at all under windows, qemu doesn't launch. I got the following error:
E:\dev\eqemu\qemu-0.8.2-windows\qemu.exe -monitor tcp: -snapshot E:\dev\eqemu\freedos.dsk

qemu: could not open monitor device 'tcp:'

It doesn't work either with or ip address.

Does someone have a clue?

thanks by advance,