qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] loadvm and tap problem (perhaps a bug?!)

From: The Moon Seeker
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] loadvm and tap problem (perhaps a bug?!)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:50:32 +0100

David Roberts a écrit :
You've sent the same message 3 times.

How :-[  I tought my email wasn't sent...

I've had similar problems with usb - apparently qemu is unable to restore usb controllers. Perhaps this is a similar issue - I don't know. If that is the issue, hopefully such things will be fixed at some stage.
Perhaps.. But there is something really amazing!! I use ethereal to listen communication and I can show the icmp request and the arp request coming on each interfaces but the nothing append the virtual machine do not reply... I don't understand... It's a riddle!!! Can someone help me?

Thanks

-Francis